United (A) | Post Match Thread

So; all the eggs going into the CL basket, is it?
Haha, you're joking aren't you? Not a prayer we're winning the CL, team is brittle as fuck and looks mentally and physically shot. The only way we get something from this season is an Arsenal implosion.

Correct some fans can not see what is staring them in the face, we have been well below our best all season.
One of the mistakes we made sadly is not having a winger style player with pace, acceleration and directness. We have similar style players throughout the team.

When we need to change the tempo and style of a game we dont have much variance. No one scores for us enough except Haaaland.

I don't like using officials as an excuse after defeat, I'd prefer to take it on the chin and move on normally. That today from Atwell and Co was absolutely abysmal. The Fernandes goal allowed to stand is absolutely shocking it's offside nothing more nothing less. Our heads dropped after that and we got punished with a silly goal.

How many fouls today? Malaria must have 20 on Mahrez alone. That buck tooth **** with several and Casemiro with a scissor tackle that missed Grealish gone unpunished just a few spring to mind.

Anyway Haaland mate, Stop wasting your time with movement in behind because you ain't getting the fucking ball.

FUCK OFF.

Richards Keys saying the offside goal decision was "disgraceful"!
Rashford ran to the ball and our players slowed down thinking ‘he’s offside’ so he clearly got involved in the play.

But United were building up to a goal anyway. All we were doing was giving the ball away so they’d still have scored and probably won. We were a shambles after our goal.

yes bad decision on their goal, however wtf has happened to us? A lot of things are really off is it leadership no Komps or Dinho? Is it pep fouling about too much? Lack of confidence no being able to string passes about? Have some players just aged overnight? Haaland is almost invisible most matches, we used to create so many chances no pace no real desire. Just poor form I’m worried this cuts deeper cmon city sort it lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.