United (A) | Post Match Thread

Fuck me.

Problems all over the pitch.

Their first goal shouldn't have stood for me, no idea how Rashford could be judged to not be interfering with play. Ref's a joke.

But the lack of creativity, precision, penetration, leadership, commitment, common sense...that's all on us.

We made one clear cut chance and scored it (on a related note, I thought Grealish was a positive when he came on, not just for the goal).

We're in a slump of not creating many chances, and a habit of trying to force it which results in us losing the ball more than we generally would. 1-0 up against a half-decent counter-attacking team, why are we pushing everyone forward? Just play it safe and keep the fucking ball, if a chance comes let's try to take it but there's no reason to push up and leave all that space.

People slagging the Pep and the players off are out of order.. we played the game as it was always going to be played in the first half.. second half.. stepped it up and in full control… The officiating completely swung the game.. fucking unbelievably corrupt performance.
Fucking bang on mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.