United (A) | Post Match Thread

I agree we need the players to step up but we did win the league 2 seasons in a row with pretty much the same players. They can’t go from champions to chumps in that space of time. The fans have got spoiled winning consistently under Pep. Time to batten down the hatches until we return to form.

Nothing wrong with them apart from a collective drop in mental form. No one is to blame if anything they are a product of having so much success.
I'm not saying they are chumps or shite, neither I'm I being spoiled I never expect us to win everything only hope we do, but every year since pep has been here we have lost a pretty big character in the changing room first Zabba, then yaya, then Vinny then Aguero, then Fernandinho all leaders in their own way. We have not always replaced them with equally big personalities. I hope we can reel arsenal in like we did the scousers a couple times in the last few years, but there is only so many times you can go to the well.

As I said mentality, aggrieved, you push to make things right. You just don’t give in, and normally we would go again. You don’t feel sorry for yourself. Life has lots of injustices.
You do push to make things right but sometimes in the here and now it doesn't work that way, We're only human.
Sometimes putting it right happens in the long term.
I take what you're saying though, the lads will be fuming today and I'm sure most would say Attwell is a weak as piss incompetent shithouse and that Fernández and Rashford are cheats but would be banned and fined if they did so say nothing.
Pep alluded to this without directly saying so

If Aknaji had fouled Rashford before Fernandes shot, would it have been a penalty to Utd?

They (Atwell and VAR) would probably send Akanji off for denying Rashford a scoring opportunity.

Rashford was offside and interfering with play.

There's no getting away from bent officials. They see what they want to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.