United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB is a miss, but he's been a bit sloppy in possession recently created a few turnovers - something that we genuinely cannot afford today. Maybe, the mentality of United will be slightly different today - confident even. That might just play into our hands.

What's clear is we are already preparing ourselves for Real. Walker, Mendy, David Silva all getting a nice rest. Laport and KDB should hopefully be patched up just in time too.

Sterling is absolutely key today.

No Mendy for Real. Suspended.

Do you always get angry when someone voices an opinion different to yours
So you’ve not come back on the comment about never having been to a City game in your life then? And by the way, what I was expressing wasn’t anger, it was boredom and frustration at your continued fucking negativity

KDB is a miss, but he's been a bit sloppy in possession recently created a few turnovers - something that we genuinely cannot afford today. Maybe, the mentality of United will be slightly different today - confident even. That might just play into our hands.

What's clear is we are already preparing ourselves for Real. Walker, Mendy, David Silva all getting a nice rest. Laport and KDB should hopefully be patched up just in time too.

Sterling is absolutely key today.
You know we’ve got three games before Madrid right and that Mendy is suspended?

So you’ve not come back on the comment about never having been to a City game in your life then? And by the way, what I was expressing wasn’t anger, it was boredom and frustration at your continued fucking negativity
Bit childish but i’ll Answer , just trying to work it out

Couple of surprises in there as per Pep’s usual style. Surprised Jesus doesn’t start for his energy and pace.

Cancelo has been disappointing overall but I don’t think he lacks pace? Might be a day for him to shine.

Looking forward to seeing a solid back 6 and an energetic front 4, Phil should be buzzing for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.