United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’ve not come back on the comment about never having been to a City game in your life then? And by the way, what I was expressing wasn’t anger, it was boredom and frustration at your continued fucking negativity
About 1,000 , what about you ?

We need to make them chase the ball. Take our chances and defend well.
Please don’t give them an easy ride into 5th.

Link these two items. Rags unbeaten in their last nine games. Rags playing with a back five today.

Clearly it’s all about not losing for them today. We have to be clinical with our chances.

Can tell what Pep's priority is - and it isn't this.

yep agree it’s all about Madrid, odly I agree with him, I’m not that hyped for this game even if it’s a derby. I know we are the better team & only bragging right up for grabs today. Still want to stuff them but is what it is.

This is utds cup final ! Lol

Need Cancelo and Sterling to step up today. If they do I can see us winning Taking our chances is vital

Why’s everyone making out Phil is a world beater ?? He’s just a average played over rated Cos he’s one of our own. If he was Swedish or Dutch none of you lot would rate him.

You been playing the long game or just a weird fucker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.