United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would prefer to have Foden and Cancelo on one side and KDB drifting out wide operating down the right with Mahrez. Natural width from Foden and KDB and Mahrez and Cancelo ability to cut in.

Ederson

Walker Akanji Ake Cancelo

KDB Rodri Bernardo

Mahrez Haaland Foden
Seems Senor Pep agrees with me :)

Foden ripped him to shreds last game. Shame he'll be on the other side today. I prefer Foden on the right to the left.
Me too. However, Mahrez cannot play anywhere other than the RHS of a front 3 and Pep never shuffles him around. To be fair, Mahrez has been pretty good post World Cup. There’s just certain players that never get played elsewhere and there’s others (Foden) who do.

Just lumped on an Erling hattrick + City win, longest odds I've seen for him to get one this season at 16/1. A fool and his money are easily parted but I have a lot of faith in this side and its ability to bounce back.

Has anybody ever scored home and away hattricks against them lot?

Malacia is a surprise choice, but he has qualities. He's aggressive, quick, runs a lot. Think he will struggle against Mahrez, though.

Why this strange line-up from ten Hag? Guess he is unhappy with his CBs, therefore went with Shaw at CB and Malacia at LB. He'll be seriously questioned if we put 3-4 goals past them. Guess they'll try to press us hard and avoid 1vs1 situations involving Haaland and Shaw, Mahrez and Malacia. ten Haag is more pragmatic this time around, but hopefully still not sufficiently pragmatic. He ain't Ole :)

Just want to smash these cunts, feeling strangely more confident after seeing their line up.
They look to be going cautious against us rather than trusting what has been working for them of late.

Exactly how my mind has gone after seeing the teams
Cancelo out of form but tbf he’s not up against a pacey natural winger
Martial isn’t exactly Tevez in leading a press either
Never know but looks like he’s taking the Everton approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.