United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly can we just beat these twats and shove them back in the box they belong in.

fed up of seeing over confident united fans.

also isnt there record against us at the swamp recently really bad. isnt it like 2 losses in the league since 2011/2012 season. i know weve draw odd game and lost in cup but sure our league record is pretty decent there recently

He started well but he’s been poor since Copenhagen away onwards, at times very poor. He can’t run and can’t jump and holds onto the ball too long.

Think he’s only had one good game since October.

Can tell he’s only a £15m player.
Everyone was saying how fast he is, I've never seen it. I think he's a good squad player though and is good for certain games. Just not ones where he has to be physical and head it

He was good when he came on at Chelsea, shit defensively against Everton, held onto the ball too long against Leeds and couldn’t get off the ground for their goal that was right on his head, absolutely terrible against Brentford (he can’t jump and only won one aerial duel out of I think 13 with the Brentford forwards), wasn’t good against Fulham (although randomly quite good in the opposition box with three shots), was taken off after 70mins at Leicester, and kept giving the ball away in both the Brighton and Liverpool games.

He’s not registered a rating over 7 since Southampton at home in October.

Earlier in the season he was much better than he’s been in the last few months.

Cancelo has had more good performances this season (Southampton at home he was MOTM and was arguably MOTM at Wolves, he also played well against West Ham, Bournemouth, Forest, United and was one of our only good performers against Brighton) but he’s got a thread on him moaning that he shit and needs to be sold according to some posters.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we turn up and play as we know we can we’ll win tomorrow. Question is what City side turns up? First half against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge or first half against United at home? Stones will be a loss and it will be interesting as to who plays right back. I’d love to see an in form Foden on the left but he’s not been at his best recently.

United are more dangerous than in recent seasons, Casemiro has improved them, Rashford and Fernandes have goals in them. They don’t have a moron for a coach for a change. Still this is one for the real City to turn up and put the newly giddy reds back in their box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.