United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's the today boys and girls. Up and at 'em.

Pep said his ridiculous plan was a joke, but I'm not so sure. Wondering if Alvarez features now, maybe on the left or second striker, which gives us the chance to put Bernie or Kevin on the right. Maherz has been in good form but never quite sure which Mahrez turns up.

I think I'd prefer Alvarez or Foden to Grealish on the left today though, more direct and I have a feeling that Jack could be shot today and the ref would wave play on, with var using the Anfield excuse of no coverage in that part of the ground.

We need to win that midfield battle, ensure eriksen and ratty don't get a hold. I do feel that turnip head they got from Madrid is overrated so hope we can exploit it today too. Rodri, Bernie and Kev easily capable of that. I do hope ten haag plays McFred thought.

We shouldn't be afraid of a ball over the top either to the Viking. Martinez is about the same height as my 11 year old and there will be gaps. They've not had to face anything like a de bruyne ball for months.

Stones out is a big blow, as competent as Akanji is I'm not wowed by him. So the other big decision is in defence with Ake, does he play left back or centre back? On form I suppose Cancelo should drop out, but if we have a back three of Walker, Akanji and Ake then I think he has more license to be the Cancelo of old on the left. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

I think a draw is on the cards unfortunately, and by the end both teams will be happy with it. I hope I'm underestimating how much Haaland and Foden want to win today.

Usually confident but with our okay recently and the rags looming a lot more settled as a team I don’t know how we going to play so am thinking I’ll settle for a draw now keep that four points gap worse case is we 1 point in front but still 20 games left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.