United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well BBC breakfast have nailed their colours firmly to the mast this morning , and there no blue involved .

First time in a while that the old derby day nerves have set in. Glad this is an early kick off. I can only shit so much.

I think I'd prefer Alvarez or Foden to Grealish on the left today though

Both Alvarez and Foden played full games on Sunday and Wednesday. Given the expected intensity of the game, they are likely to be used as subs in the final 20-30 minutes. Since Stones is unavailable, Pep may have to start Laporte who also played 90 minutes vs Chelsea and Southampton.

If things don't go to plan, Grealish and Mahrez off, Foden and Alvarez in with 20-30 minutes to go.

On this day in 2006 we beat them 3-1. Could do with that today. Although we have no Darius vassel up top.

I can’t believe what I do. Tomorrow I will go for a walk without my phone 5 mins before the game starts and return home 10 mins after the game is due to finish. I will then go in the kitchen and pluck up the courage to check the result on my phone. If we win I watch the full match ( as recorded ) if not I delete it and go back out. It makes me feel ill and always has done. I’m 62 and so this will be the way it is for every derby. Hate it.
That’s exactly why I bought a Dog :-).
Refreshingly honest post. Double like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.