United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there any questions asked on players fitness? Or was just all about vile fans how big the rags and how great they r?
Silly questioning today.
Is Messi's Barcelona as good as Messi's Argentina, insulting comments about Bobby Charlton and some rag players girlfriend not noticing many people wearing City shirts in Manchester City centre.

Who the FUCK is this pastrami guy?

Why is there no city news at the city press conference?

Genuinely feel sorry for pep sometimes. The smartest man in football to ever exist and he has to perform care in the community before every game.
Absolutely pitiful!

How much news were you expecting in the 5th press conference of the last 7 days?

The reason no one is asking team news is because they already know, because they asked 36 hours ago.

It’s the same every presser,they know what they are doing more about the rags than our own team,will the rag presser by like that majority of questions about City think we know the answer to that,not that I’m bothered about the presser’s as 99% of them are rinse and repeat when it’s us I’m sure Pep can’t wait till they are done,thicko hacks who can’t come up with at times original questions..
It'd be amusing if one day Pep had a cold and had a set of large pre-printed cards that he could hold up with prepared answers to the usual questions

Hope we use Haaland's link-up play like we have been in the past few games rather than him just being a focal point to finish off moves. He creates an extra man when he drops deep and the awareness of Doku/Alvarez/Foden running off him makes it a big threat.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol

Bernie
Rodri

Foden
Haaland
Alvarez
Doku

Let's have these cunts

Does anyone know if The Crown in Bredbury is still predominantly Blue please? Probably going to try it for the derby with my old man.

He lives in Romiley but only place I could think of was the Crown.
Yes it is and the con club on George lane 80% blue both will be busy,woodley arms is ok for football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.