United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if The Crown in Bredbury is still predominantly Blue please? Probably going to try it for the derby with my old man.

He lives in Romiley but only place I could think of was the Crown.

Think Guardiola said he had a "small issue" on Wednesday, but hopefully he'll be OK. Should find out shortly.
To be fair so far today I’ve read -

Foden injury;

KDB off to Saudi;

City looking for Rodri replacement;

City name Alvarez price;

Pep punishing Grealish;

City to be demoted to non league;

City fans to be a disgrace over Charlton;

Ortega to be sold;

City lost 2 out of 3, united won 3 out of 3

Anyone would think there was a derby this weekend

Last edited:
Just listening to peps press conference, it’s one knob question after another, the media in that room should all be ashamed of themselves with the piss poor questions they are asking pep but unfortunately they will think they’re doing a great job, I almost feel embarrassed for them ( only almost ).

Just listening to peps press conference, it’s one knob question after another, the media in that room should all be ashamed of themselves with the piss poor questions they are asking pep but unfortunately they will think they’re doing a great job, I almost feel embarrassed for them ( only almost ).
It was painfully bad. Most of the questions were about United, and one bizarrely about Argentina. No one asked about team news/any injuries, which is what most City fans will have wanted to know.

It was painfully bad. Most of the questions were about United, and one bizarrely about Argentina. No one asked about team news/any injuries, which is what most City fans will have wanted to know.
Even one about that prick facunto! Think I might have spelt his name wrong, or did I… :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.