United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was painfully bad. Most of the questions were about United, and one bizarrely about Argentina. No one asked about team news/any injuries, which is what most City fans will have wanted to know.

Argentina asked by Sam Lee, could tell his voice, irrelevant as fuck, him and the question.

The interesting one will be later tonight as it sounded like our mate Simon Stone was first up with the embargoed question, think we can all take a stab in the dark what that would be about as well.

Is he banned from the swamp by the way, as he's always at our place.

Argentina asked by Sam Lee, could tell his voice, irrelevant as fuck, him and the question.

The interesting one will be later tonight as it sounded like our mate Simon Stone was first up with the embargoed question, think we can all take a stab in the dark what that would be about as well.

Is he banned from the swamp by the way, as he's always at our place.
He is obsessed with us like the rest of the cunts

Just listening to peps press conference, it’s one knob question after another, the media in that room should all be ashamed of themselves with the piss poor questions they are asking pep but unfortunately they will think they’re doing a great job, I almost feel embarrassed for them ( only almost ).
It’s the same every presser,they know what they are doing more about the rags than our own team,will the rag presser by like that majority of questions about City think we know the answer to that,not that I’m bothered about the presser’s as 99% of them are rinse and repeat when it’s us I’m sure Pep can’t wait till they are done,thicko hacks who can’t come up with at times original questions..

Sounds like Wan-Bissaka is back for them, but Casemiro is a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.