United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times is Charlton's death going to be commemerated ? Last Sunday the Rags at Sheff Utd , Tuesday the Rags beat the mighty Copenhagen "for Bobby" and now the derby game on Sunday , is the minutes applause/silence a weekly event at Trafford for the rest of the season ? Although it will be hard to tell the difference they dont have much to cheer about at the Swamp nowadays.
Minutes silence at the press conference earlier in the week too I think.

Ha, ha, ha!

Another lying Rag bastard!

Prior to the match, however, Pellistri has attempted to turn up the heat with an attempted jibe at City and their fans.

He told Uruguayan journalist Martin Charquero [translation via @centre devils ]: "Manchester is United. You don't see City jerseys or flags.

"Sometimes, my girlfriend and I go out to try to find them and we don't see any. Everywhere you go, there are Manchester United jerseys. I'm struck that there aren't as many City jerseys."
Of course, when he takes her out shopping they go to the megastore and use his corporate discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.