United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Wednesday night has given us a bit of confidence again away from home. We do enjoy playing at the sty though and generally outclass them, last season was just one to put down to the shit officials and var, we were dominating them until the farce happened, then our heads went.
I have this game played out in my head, everything says it's a possibility we could take them to the cleaners, we'll have to wait and see though. Come on City!
When you’re positive, I’m positive.

This lot are one of THE in form teams. Rashford is proving he is world class, in Hojlund they have a £150m striker for half the price and they now have a goal scoring centre back in a rejuvenated Maguire (he's actually showing that Beckenbauer form that once had him on our radar (on current form he's the best defender in Europe)) - add into that McTominay who is ripping every team apart. We're going to struggle against this beast of a team especially with our midfield and Haaland who Pep would probably swap for Rashford right now.

I'd take 1-1 right now.

have a feeling this is one of those rounds where all rivals/bigger teams round the top will get a win, Spurs, Chelsea, Pool, Arsenal before we start our game.

so it will be horrible round to the rags or us. as I can see Pool or Arse to go to old toilet later on and get a win we should do it too.

as of today we are 6 points worse off than last season fixture to fixture, this is a fixture we lost last season so here is a chance to improve on that.

I think we need to be really bad to lose this game, missing good chances and conceding from half chances at the back. (to be fair that keeps happening, often with first shot on target from opponents)

dont forget refereeing, last year it played major role in our loss here, dont expect it to be any better. what we need to make sure dont drop our heads even if ref is fucking us or we concede one make sure we dont concede another one quickly after that.
we dont have that kind of top form in scoring to rip teams apart with 4/5 goals, if we concede two possibly we dont win.

This lot are one of THE in form teams. Rashford is proving he is world class, in Hojlund they have a £150m striker for half the price and they now have a goal scoring centre back in a rejuvenated Maguire (he's actually showing that Beckenbauer form that once had him on our radar (on current form he's the best defender in Europe)) - add into that McTominay who is ripping every team apart. We're going to struggle against this beast of a team especially with our midfield and Haaland who Pep would probably swap for Rashford right now.

I'd take 1-1 right now.
00eb0522b8124cf32e968e5aedb359e4.gif

Ha, ha, ha!

Another lying Rag bastard!

Prior to the match, however, Pellistri has attempted to turn up the heat with an attempted jibe at City and their fans.

He told Uruguayan journalist Martin Charquero [translation via @centre devils ]: "Manchester is United. You don't see City jerseys or flags.

"Sometimes, my girlfriend and I go out to try to find them and we don't see any. Everywhere you go, there are Manchester United jerseys. I'm struck that there aren't as many City jerseys."
Haha he has spent 3 years at United and only made 8 appearances, he is struggling getting into a dogshit United side.

Maybe he should focus more on training, instead of being obsessed with us.

Derby weekend and we are supposed to be considering selling De Bruyne and Alvarez, Being relegated to Conferance North, and Pep and Tixxi leaving.

have a feeling this is one of those rounds where all rivals/bigger teams round the top will get a win, Spurs, Chelsea, Pool, Arsenal before we start our game.

so it will be horrible round to the rags or us. as I can see Pool or Arse to go to old toilet later on and get a win we should do it too.

as of today we are 6 points worse off than last season fixture to fixture, this is a fixture we lost last season so here is a chance to improve on that.

I think we need to be really bad to lose this game, missing good chances and conceding from half chances at the back. (to be fair that keeps happening, often with first shot on target from opponents)

dont forget refereeing, last year it played major role in our loss here, dont expect it to be any better. what we need to make sure dont drop our heads even if ref is fucking us or we concede one make sure we dont concede another one quickly after that.
we dont have that kind of top form in scoring to rip teams apart with 4/5 goals, if we concede two possibly we dont win.
Hopefully being 5th in the as it stands league table (Liverpool will still be in the process of slaughtering Forest) at kick off time will invoke an appropriately sickswanish style performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.