United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
look at all the furore around this game with the bobby charlton thing, the pellistri thing, the thing about the two fans and every other bit of negative press that they can muster, the one thing that united do not want is a game of football as they know they have no chance in that, what they want is a scrap, a bitty stop start abomination as they know damn well its their only chance, thats what all the noise and thats what they are desperate to turn it into.

Putting all the off field crap to one side all I want is for the match officials to be fair.

If that happens we can win comfortably with a good performance.

Got a bad feeling that there will be lots of sneaky "levelling up" though, you know, to get the result bobby deserves.

Bring our A game and make the ref/var have to be absolutely criminally blatant if they are to get anything.

Not that the shameless cnts wouldnt anyway.

and to any lucky blues who are going tommorow, stay safe, I know what twats rags can be.

Putting all the off field crap to one side all I want is for the match officials to be fair.

Got a bad feeling that there will be lots of sneaky "levelling up" though, you know, to get the result bobby deserves.

Bring our A game and make the ref/var have to be absolutely criminally blatant if they are to get anything.

and to any lucky blues who are going tommorow, stay safe, I know what twats rags can be.
as you said criminally blatant has never stopped them before and it will never change unless pgmol is sanctioned and sanctioned heavily

You do know who the ref and var are ? We need to score at least three times with no hint of offside and that is just the start of it

To be fair so far today I’ve read -

Foden injury;

KDB off to Saudi;

City looking for Rodri replacement;

City name Alvarez price;

Pep punishing Grealish;

City to be demoted to non league;

City fans to be a disgrace over Charlton;

Ortega to be sold;

City lost 2 out of 3, united won 3 out of 3

Anyone would think there was a derby this weekend
you've missed nunes shit signing and show of desperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.