United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears a lot of posters are suggesting the same team and the only decision is Grealish or Doku , which is a difficult one , Grealish has showed in the Champs league in midweek that his fitness issues appear to be behind him but Doku has been brilliant in his absence.
Would start with Grealish and have Doku on the bench , he would be a great impact player , where as Jack would keep possession , draw fouls and take the sting out of any momnetum the Rags try to build.
That's why Pep is paid the big bucks.

FPL account that hasn't missed all season. Correct lineup IMO. Just would have liked to see Rico for Walker.

It appears a lot of posters are suggesting the same team and the only decision is Grealish or Doku , which is a difficult one , Grealish has showed in the Champs league in midweek that his fitness issues appear to be behind him but Doku has been brilliant in his absence.
Would start with Grealish and have Doku on the bench , he would be a great impact player , where as Jack would keep possession , draw fouls and take the sting out of any momnetum the Rags try to build.
That's why Pep is paid the big bucks.
Start with Doku, bring Jack on second half when we’re 3 up to keep possession

The team pretty much picks itself apart from who plays on the left wing.

There's pros and cons to both Grealish and Doku. I'd prefer Doku to start as I want to see us really take the game to them and I think his form this season has warranted it but if Jack starts I won't be unhappy.

FPL account that hasn't missed all season. Correct lineup IMO. Just would have liked to see Rico for Walker.

Really happy with that team. For me Doku and Grealish is a coin toss. Jack was excellent on Wednesday so can’t have any complaints if he starts tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.