United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
have a feeling this is one of those rounds where all rivals/bigger teams round the top will get a win, Spurs, Chelsea, Pool, Arsenal before we start our game.

so it will be horrible round to the rags or us. as I can see Pool or Arse to go to old toilet later on and get a win we should do it too.

as of today we are 6 points worse off than last season fixture to fixture, this is a fixture we lost last season so here is a chance to improve on that.

I think we need to be really bad to lose this game, missing good chances and conceding from half chances at the back. (to be fair that keeps happening, often with first shot on target from opponents)

dont forget refereeing, last year it played major role in our loss here, dont expect it to be any better. what we need to make sure dont drop our heads even if ref is fucking us or we concede one make sure we dont concede another one quickly after that.
we dont have that kind of top form in scoring to rip teams apart with 4/5 goals, if we concede two possibly we dont win.
I also think all the top of the table , could end up assuming we get a result with an early season 5 team breakaway and the rags double digit points off the top.

A quarter season semi-defining week for some teams.

Thanks, I was looking for something to stick in the front window to keep the trick or treaters away!
Can't say I've heard of him either!?
To be honest though a lot of footballers don't seem to have much interesting stuff to say and pretty read off a script /conm up with clichés! In truth It probably wouldn't go down too well in ragland if he said Manchester if full of people wearing City shirts.
Going back a few years Nigel de jong said a similair thing (obviously the other way round)

Can't say I've heard of him either!?
To be honest though a lot of footballers don't seem to have much interesting stuff to say and pretty read off a script /conm up with clichés! In truth It probably wouldn't go down too well in ragland if he said Manchester if full of people wearing City shirts.
Going back a few years Nigel de jong said a similair thing (obviously the other way round)
Conm up, come up with, that makes about as much sense as the player who I haven't heard of (Pastrami?) was talking about!
Hope he does bloody score tomorrow now, whoever he is!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.