United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if we can’t beat this shower of shit then I give up. They can try and manipulate the result with Var or it being at the leaky cauldron of doom or whatever other shit they can think of!

One team is a treble winner the other is a decrepit cesspit.

A win today will kick start our season and regain a few points thrown away recently.

Come on city blitz the fuckers.
Anything can happen mate, on paper you'd like to think we'll blitz them, but you just know we'll make very hard work of things

Let me summarise sky sports this morning so you don’t waste your time watching.
90% about utd so your not missing much.

Utd are great

City are on the decline
I have not watched one second of the pre match build up. It’s on par with that fake boxing match last night. Full of bullshit and ends with a shit controversial decision.

On the field we have the better players. Don’t get sucked into the lies about city. We turn up today and it’s a non contest. We don’t and we give them and the corruption a chance.

Sky sports news is the equivalent to GB news for moronic red shirts. It’s all a media hyperbole marketing machine.

Yeah, I think it's going to be a closer game than many anticipate. Would take a scrappy 1-0 win right now tbh.
Any win would do, I can see us coming out of the traps firing though. 2 goal lead inside 20 mins.

Said 6-1 at start of the week. Bit giddy. Let’s go for 4-0.

How are the nerves, chaps and chapesses? Have to admit, I'm not great at the moment. I hate derby days. Of all the teams to lose to, I really don't want to lose to them (or the cultists).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.