United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything can happen mate, on paper you'd like to think we'll blitz them, but you just know we'll make very hard work of things
Yes, sometimes you have to separate what you want to happen from what you think will happen. Their last minute luck is a concern for me.

Anyone know where there are any predominantly Blue pubs in around Ashton?

My Mrs local is infested with rags, so ain't going in there.

Thanks in advance Blues!!!

Keep your hair on will ya?!
Never said Pep isn’t a wonderful manager - he’s human and some of his experiments haven’t worked. Most of the time he’s bang on. Personally I don’t think he went about Arsenal the right way, why are you getting so wound up about it?
Just telling you it as it is. Pep wasn’t “dicking about”, we lost a game against a good side, to a late deflected goal. If you’re so sensitive about being answered don’t type it

How are the nerves, chaps and chapesses? Have to admit, I'm not great at the moment. I hate derby days. Of all the teams to lose to, I really don't want to lose to them (or the cultists).
It's mostly because of our recent form, new team still gelling after our departures.

A win is a win at the end of the day, but for my nerves I want us to batter them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.