United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the team pretty much picks itself today. Only question mark is who plays left wing. Think he'll opt for Grealish, just because he's better at retaining position (and played well in midweek), but wouldn't mind seeing Doku start either. Think he'd give Dalot a torrid time.
Some of us lot on here would give Dalot a torrid time!

All this shit in here about “Pep learning”, fucks sake he is a wonderful manager, maybe the best in history, every team loses the odd game, particularly against another top side, it has always happened and always will, that’s life/football. Personally the last thing I want is Pep learning any of the shit posted in here
Keep your hair on will ya?!
Never said Pep isn’t a wonderful manager - he’s human and some of his experiments haven’t worked. Most of the time he’s bang on. Personally I don’t think he went about Arsenal the right way, why are you getting so wound up about it?

Didn’t know where to post this..

Sorry, I get the feeling that this is misdirection.

I have a vague memory of a story of a team formation and players only for this to not happen as thought on the pitch.

Pretty sure whilst the formation might happen, players are not a cert until the morning of the game, I'm pretty sure, especially a big one.

I will be amazed if we don’t see a suspicious red card & a penalty for Utd today. It’s like it’s already a given & we are starting 1-0 down.

Shit that’s how I actually feel

We need ruthless city today!

predictions quiz for today:

1 - when will United get their dodgy penalty
2 - when will United get their dodgy VAR decision
3 - after how many fouls will Mctininiwotsit get a yellow card
4 - after how many fouls will Rodri get a yellow card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.