United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

If MCFC support this then that's me done I'm afraid. We'd have completed the transformation into the very thing we despise (though things like whining about not having 5 subs is taking us pretty close).
We did that a long time ago and of course we’ll back it.

Overpaid, Overconfident, Oversexed,Overhere, F. of Yanks.

Made me laugh on the news, "this is led by successful Billionaire Owners" they, forgot to add, "and the Glazers"

Cost Controls & Related Party Income​

• Financial Fair Play rules that align with Uefa to ensure English clubs are not at a disadvantage in Europe;
  • A £50 million cap per annum on all related party transactions and a more stringent ‘related party’ definition;
  • Premier League executive provided with full access to clubs accounting information to investigate cost control
  • A joint Premier League and Championship body will monitor cost controls.
  • The English Football League will introduce hard salary caps.

The above is an extract from the updated further details in the Telegraph and is specifically aimed at City. There is no way City would agree to that proposal - quite openly we are included in their masterplan BUT they still want to clip our wings.

By way of explanation or as a reminder, UEFA did not challenge the related/non-related relationship of our Abu Dhabi sponsors at CAS albeit they did prior to the original settlement agreement in 2014. United/Liverpool etc did not like it then and if this is adopted now (for Premier League only because we are ok with UEFA FFP) they can potentially introduce a related party definition which suits their competitive position. Utter, utter cunts.

Concocted by Scousers and rags might well have been stitched up with other clubs and presented to us. I guess unfortunately we are going to look at it with "what's in it for us". Essentially it's a commercial decision. Our executive team have always said they are after a self sustaining position and a success on and off the field. We all agree that the sportswashing tag was bollocks and it was a business proposition. So it will be looked at with a cold eye on our finances. I hate it myself. You know rules will be changed to advantage the red teams. European super league with guaranteed places. Money further concentrated to their advantage. Let's hope that it is rejected.

I'm so happy I got to see the super Blues for the last decade (I'm not counting last season mainly because of VAR/UEFA investigation/UK press-Media), watching our football during that time has been an amazing ride, beating the rags in the FA cup semi final, then going on to win it, the Aguerooooooo moment, winning the prem 4 times, league cup and community shield wins, centurions, Kev finally getting POTY!, the list is a long and amazing one, but if this 'proposal' actually happens I really think its the end of 'fair' football where you are at the top because you are the best and you win cup competitions because you have that mixture of talent and luck.

If they let these cunts run the show their first point of business will be to stop us in our tracks, make no mistake about it.
They want complete control without the possibility of competition.
The American owners , Kroenke, Henry, Glazera have to be stopped from this power play.
Us voting for this would be like turkeys voting for Xmas. I hope our top brass can see through this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.