United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbc 2 the premier league show, Gabby Logan outside the swamp "welcome to Manchester......Well salford actually" gone right up in my estimations the lass has.

Jose Mourinho wants United to bully City in the air this weekend, by inviting fouls for free kicks and delivering good crosses. [Telegraph]
As we thought,hope we have been working on stopping crosses
Diving drill full on at the swamp .

I hope they start Rashford. He is a little one-trick-pony that Sagna will easily nullify.

Another benefit of him starting is that they won't have a plan B.

It's clear that we will BOSS this match. They have glaring weaknesses. We don't.

Sure here's always the chance that they might get some lucky, shitty goal, but there is ZERO chance they outplay us.

Even by our shite media standards, I'm truly astonished, by the sheer one sided drivel emanating from the glorified bog roll peddlers. I really can't recall such a one sided build up to a derby(we even got more coverage when we were truly shit), and the way the rags, and media alike are slating Pep, is deluded and pathetic to say the least. I can't remember ever wanting to smash those plastic, scummy cunts as badly as I do right now. Yes you always want to put the swamp rats in their place on derby day, but it just feels on a whole other level. Really hoping the lads, can ram it all right down their filthy raggy throats.

Oh and they didn't want him anyway. ;)

proper goon that ginger emo

I hope they start Rashford. He is a little one-trick-pony that Sagna will easily nullify.

Another benefit of him starting is that they won't have a plan B.

It's clear that we will BOSS this match. They have glaring weaknesses. We don't.

Sure here's always the chance that they might get some lucky, shitty goal, but there is ZERO chance they outplay us.

Both teams haven't been tested yet, im a bit wary of the confidence on here at the minute. If we beat them or get a draw but playing good football, I'll start to think we're heading in the right direction. We might boss the game but get hammered on the counter, anything could happen this weekend. One of the most unpredictable games for a long while.

Both teams haven't been tested yet, im a bit wary of the confidence on here at the minute. If we beat them or get a draw but playing good football, I'll start to think we're heading in the right direction. We might boss the game but get hammered on the counter, anything could happen this weekend. One of the most unpredictable games for a long while.

Why ? Has the confidence on here, got anything to do with the result ?
People having faith in their team, shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.