United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it all, as Captain Picard would say, but it's long winded & lacking in inspiration imo. We can soon do better.

You cannot go 100% risk all the time. Pep's play is about calculated risk, too. Keep the ball away from the opposition, be patient and look for the chance - and when there is one take it.

Bayern had 21 - partly very good chances in this match and only converted 3 of them.

Another important thing - Bayern led early and was in the position that they did not have to take risks to go for another goal.

Why did no one ask the kiddy wink in the middle what he thinks? He would probably bring better balanced debate to to the table.

I can't believe they actually let them put this shite out on the Internet. Proper nerds who got bullied at school for being over weight or just full on nerdy so they decided to support 'the greatest club in the world' so they could laud it over their mates in the playground in Basingstoke.

Haha! Just makes me piss every time I see it mate, shows them for the deluded fuckwits they really are.

That's just fucking unbelievable. The Rag fuckers wanted Pep all day long and now they have got the booby prize in Jose they are all showing themselves up to be the true arrogant, ignorant and most hated set of twats in living memory. TWATS

Pathetic isn't it? Everything we've always known about those plastic cunts. Is right there for all to see, in a short video haha. SCUM!!

It's not just passing for the sake of passing, they kept the ball moving, pulling us about, drawing players to places and going where they were. Probing all the time, patiently waiting for the gaps, toying until they got them

Pathetic isn't it? Everything we've always known about those plastic cunts. Is right there for all to see, in a short video haha. SCUM!!

I love their over confidence, they think they are going to turn up and just roll us over. A united team that has won one of the last five derbies at Old Trafford, a United team that hasn't finished above City since 2013. A United team that has a manager that nearly got Chelsea relegated. A United team with fucking Wayne Rooney in it.

And Bravo as well,way too many,i think he will go with pretty much the team he has put out up to now and be intelligent about the subs
We thought that about Stones too and he hasn't missed a game.

I wouldn't be that surprised if Bravo starts, as for the other 3, Kompany I'm not sure about seems too convenient him just being fit as the derby comes around, he'll be desperate to play and Pep will probably notice if he's pushing himself too hard. Sub appearances for all 3 would be nice if the games going well for us. :)

When we get out there, we're gonna yank 'em and tear 'em and rip 'em! We're gonna take 'em and roll 'em around and rip 'em up to pieces! And then we're gonna slaughter 'em. And after the slaughter is over, we're gonna come back here and ring that victory bell. Like Helen used to.

Disagree that it was possession for its own sake. It was fcukin mesmerising. Playing like that can potentially dispirit the opposition and run them ragged.

Forget the scoreline. We were taught a lesson and shown the gap that needs to be made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.