United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can and will beat them, hopefully by a nice big margin, just to show all the neutrals who thought United would beat us because they read in The Sun that Pep was a fraud and Mourinho was the special one that we're the only team in Manchester.

Mourinho reveals Romero and Rojo had a long route home from international duty, while City paid for direct flights for Zaba, Otamendi, etc.

Moaning twat

Jose Mourinho tells the press that Aguero's absence "makes it more difficult" as City's plans up-front are unpredictable now.
I think this is right and many of us have been making this point. Whilst Pep won't have wanted Aguero to be banned, his absence frees his hand to try something a bit more creative.

Mourinho reveals Romero and Rojo had a long route home from international duty, while City paid for direct flights for Zaba, Otamendi, etc.

Moaning twat
Given the mercenaries they have recently signed,its hardly a surprise they're penny pinching elsewhere.

PEP: “I want to control the game. We know how we are going to play tomorrow - and we know we’re going to play a real good team." #mcfc
PEP: “I saw the official games United have played and in every game they’ve played better than in the one before. Like us." #mcfc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.