United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Mel C and Emma B do I know him so well on YouTube. Sorry got distracted, can't remember what I was gonna say now.

Don't think I haven't felt these nerves before, but it's not been since 2012. I'm not sure he'll start anyone who hasn't started before, could be dinho and either fernando or delph.
Come on city.

Just got in from a night shift, couple of hours sleep if I can then up to see the mighty blues tear these rag cunts a new one! CITY

If TWATTENBERG gets his way, he will dishing out penalties to the rags all afternoon, while we won't get a sniff.
Time for the guys to put that bell end Zlatan back in his box.
Come on CITY.
I'll settle for a 1-0 for us now.

That derby where they pointedly targeted Wright-Phillips was one of the most cynical, snide things I've ever seen in a football game.

I remember that game well, you're spot on and it went completely unmentioned by the media or none blues. Like you say it's one of the most cynical things I've seen in football. I never want to see City employ those kind of tactics, regardless of the opposition.

Came over from Texas with my best mate it's his first football match. Also, apparently, the beer is stronger here than he is used to. Hoping he recovers in time. Anyone want his ticket if not? :). Buzzing. Hark now hear, the city sing...

I'm not even in bed yet, got to get up at around 4.00 AM to watch this one, before we head off to the ferry for Vancouver Island to watch the granddaughters play football in Victoria!!

Come on City.

I'm getting up at 4am in Vancouver as well to watch the game. I hope you guys smash United!

I'm a Liverpool fan (ducks for cover), but i see this as a 2-0 or a 3-1 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.