United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new corner rule is a dream for refs and makes it easier for them to give the rags a decision.

I guarantee they will get a soft pen from a corner. Fucking agenda!

Fuck them come on city!

The new corner rule is a dream for refs and makes it easier for them to give the rags a decision.

I guarantee they will get a soft pen from a corner. Fucking agenda!

Fuck them come on city!
Was drinking with Mark Halsey last night.

There is no new rule/directive. Refs have just been asked to keep an eye on grappling but Mike Dean has been dropped this week for his over zealous interpretation in the last two game weeks.

Fucks sake. I just don't want to lose, hearing the media label it as a "mourinho masterclass" will be insufferable. Come on city.

I'm a fucking pansy when it comes to derby day!

I just keep seeing the sheer size of their team and can't fathom how we'll be able to stop them from bullying us and dominating us in the air!
Think that'll be their one and only tactic! They'll fall over whenever they're in our half and and try and beat us with set pieces into the box!

But then a small part of me has this feeling we are going to turn up and play the perfect game and put on a real footballing exhibition and wipe the floor with them!

If we played Wimbledon would you be as worried? We're basically playing Wimbledon, although a more defensive version who cost £500m.

usually buy a paper on a Saturday , but won't be bothering , it will be the same old rag shite , watching the match at home with the lads and a few beers , will turn on the telly at 12.30 for kick off and turn off immediately after the game , can't be doing with all the bullshit around these shower of barstewards , Not nervous at all , which is unusual for derby day , they have vastly underestimated us , and a city victory will go down like a lead balloon in the media , COME ON CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTY

Lets go blue boys!! Shut all the mofos up for a few days.
3-1 with poggy to score an own goal to wrap it up nicely ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.