United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want this to be another 6-1, I can't see it because it goes against the agenda and narrative. The ref will make sure it is as tight for as long as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if Fernandinho or Otamendi get sent off. I just have this sneaky suspicion

Going to be an interesting day for football , Clattenbergs in charge who is the paymaster today ? Is it the scum desperate for a win , is it Asian betting rings? Or is it PGMOL desperate to show there is no corruption in the Premium league ?

I'm a fucking pansy when it comes to derby day!

I just keep seeing the sheer size of their team and can't fathom how we'll be able to stop them from bullying us and dominating us in the air!
Think that'll be their one and only tactic! They'll fall over whenever they're in our half and and try and beat us with set pieces into the box!

But then a small part of me has this feeling we are going to turn up and play the perfect game and put on a real footballing exhibition and wipe the floor with them!

I'm a fucking pansy when it comes to derby day!

I just keep seeing the sheer size of their team and can't fathom how we'll be able to stop them from bullying us and dominating us in the air!
Think that'll be their one and only tactic! They'll fall over whenever they're in our half and and try and beat us with set pieces into the box!

But then a small part of me has this feeling we are going to turn up and play the perfect game and put on a real footballing exhibition and wipe the floor with them!
They are a big team mate and I share your concern BUT if we don't give away set pieces round the box and play our game then they will struggle to live with our movement and possession. I'd take a draw happily away without aguero in a game they think they are bound to win.

This morning has been a combination of this

giphy.gif

and this

eo0xmP.gif

My old man's birthday. He can't watch today but I will be with a rag mate of mine. If that isn't enough reason for a City win then I don't know what is.
I can't bare to lose this. We've already had a rag media wankfest and they've done nothing of note. I've tried to keep away from football over the international break for this exact reason.
Not very confident, I think this game will come too soon for us but by the time the return fixture rolls around we'll be much stronger and more confident and I expect us to give them a lesson in football. They'll do exactly what mourinho does best and try defend then try to nick a goal from a set-piece, counter-attack or putting crosses in.
Come on City!

Guaranteed Nico and Dinho will be on yellows as early as possible whilst Bog brush and the Swedish Wardrobe will get away with petty fouls all game. Rooney will be the 5th official as usual screaming for penaltys on the halfway line. The fuckers are desperate to win this. Hope we turn them over big style and put the septic PEG right back in his place. We have the tools. It's all about implication today.

Come on CITY!!!!!

If they win you know that smug c*nt Martin Tyler will call it a Mourinho masterclass like he did a few years ago when his Chelsea won 1-0 at the ethiad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.