United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
big day, panic attacks started early, clatters will card us for breathing, scum will get away with murder as per usual, shrek may as well swap shirts with clatters, elbows will be up for a CBE for his services for getting away with fucking everything.
but you know i think we going do this and get a result. still think we take all 3 points

I'm a fucking pansy when it comes to derby day!

I just keep seeing the sheer size of their team and can't fathom how we'll be able to stop them from bullying us and dominating us in the air!
Think that'll be their one and only tactic! They'll fall over whenever they're in our half and and try and beat us with set pieces into the box!

But then a small part of me has this feeling we are going to turn up and play the perfect game and put on a real footballing exhibition and wipe the floor with them!

This is me too.

This morning has been a combination of this

giphy.gif

and this

eo0xmP.gif
Haha I've paid 3 visits to the bog this morn, Derby nervous and a session last night

The lack of representation on Sky by any MCFC player past or present is nothing short of a disgrace. With this reason alone I just know we are going to smash the rags today. Were streets ahead of them in every department. Let Sky look for every rags excuse possible post match.......

My father said to me one day, is it red or blue for you!
And if its red your out the door, and I won't see you no more!
And Then one Saturday afternoon, he took me to Mosside!
He said my son your time has come and, this is your lesson in pride!

You see The Scum you never run,
You stand and fight your ground!
And when you've won on derby day
Your sure to hear this sound!

Hark now hear,
The City sing,
United run away,
And we will fight for ever more because of Derby Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.