United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be an extremely difficult game, obviously. Otamendi and Zabaleta returning late is a blow, and I can't see Kompany, Gundogan or Sane starting. Baptism of fire for Bravo too.

Think we'll line up something like this: Bravo, Sagna, Stones, Kolarov, Clichy, Fernandinho, Silva, De Bruyne, Nolito, Sterling, Iheanacho

On the bright side, Silva looks back to his best whilst Nolito and Sterling are in form.

I'd be happy with a draw.

I know that in the grand scheme of things this result is irrelevant and won't have any affect on my life, and from a city point of view it doesn't matter in out long term plans as we're still a WIP

But I couldn't stand losing to these fuckers, every part of their club is insufferable. The players, manager, management & fans deserve nothing and are honestly some of the worst Individuals I have had the displeasure of being exposed to, and that's why it's so bad, I can take the loss it's the idiots crawling out of the woodwork bragging about it as if it somehow validates their entire existence. Then you get the press which will have to be avoided for weeks after whilst we're bombarded with garbage that people are (shamefully) being paid to write about how United are back and numerous pieces slandering the club I love off to no end with no-one giving us a fighting chance.

In short, let's beat the bastards.

Last edited:
Buzzing for this.

I had a bit of luck last week, stuck a fiver on Sterling 3-1 at 33/1. Me and my old fella always have a scorecast each at the ground. They very rarely come in so you can imagine we were made up with this!

So, I went online and opened a BetSafe account as I couldn't be arsed waiting three weeks to claim my winnings at the ground. I noticed they had a promotion on the website, the 5 winning bets with the best odds from the West Ham game that were claimed online would win a pair of tickets for the derby.

Had an email last Thursday and I've only gone and won a couple of tickets. Get in there.

The tactics are simple.

Out pass the bastards for 5 mins and the crowd will boo the rag fuckers. Their withered hearts yearning to see their team play the way we are. Wondering where it all went wrong. And just to rub it in the first goal will be Barcaesque move finished by Raheem. Naturally we'll get no credit for it from Sky.

The tactics are simple.

Out pass the bastards for 5 mins and the crowd will boo the rag fuckers. Their withered hearts yearning to see their team play the way we are. Wondering where it all went wrong. And just to rub it in the first goal will be Barcaesque move finished by Raheem. Naturally we'll get no credit for it from Sky.

no.....
....out pass the fuckers for the whole game, score a hatful of goals, celebrate in the swamp for an hour after the final whistle, then burn the place to the ground, then fuck off home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.