United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twattenberg is a disaster for us, he will be sucking Rooney's granny needle in a thrice and be giving us sweet fuck all as usual .. ! Nailed on pen for them for imaginary holding in the area ..!
We just have to rise above it like we did when we handed them their arse..!

Yes - that is why it was only 6 - 1. He gave us utterly fuck all in that match. Corrupt fucker could only cheat so much - but he did his best
Yep,everyone should watch the 6-1 again. He literally gave us nothing and had no choice but to send Evans off. After that at 1-0 Richards was taken out in the box and he waved it away with a strange hand gesture. I'm expecting nothing from him on Saturday but a match changing decision in favour of them.

Their height advantage is obviously an issue (though we were great at either defensive and offensive set pieces so far this season), but seriously, if they are going to field Rooney and Fellaini in their XI, and that seems highly likely, I would be very upset if we cannot end up with at least a draw, but in all honesty, we are more than able to win it.

Anyone else extremely excited for this? The working week is going far too slowly.
I wouldn't say excited as it's my least favourite game of the season but i agree the week is going very slowly,i dipped into the media but it's all up maureens arse,it's clear who they are backing

Yep,everyone should watch the 6-1 again. He literally gave us nothing and had no choice but to send Evans off. After that at 1-0 Richards was taken out in the box and he waved it away with a strange hand gesture. I'm expecting nothing from him on Saturday but a match changing decision in favour of them.

Quite right about the hand gesture, never seen the like of it before and hope I never see it again. Presuming it was Clatty-speak for "it was a coming together," which, needless to say it certainly was not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.