United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way Mourinho would do anything that could risk a humiliating defeat. He'd rather draw 0-0 or sneak a last minute 1-0, then try to win 3 or 4 nil and risk losing.

So he will play cagey, defensive football, keep it tight and try to sneak a goal with a long ball to the greasy swede. It may work. I hope not.

I know that in the grand scheme of things this result is irrelevant and won't have any affect on my life, and from a city point of view it doesn't matter in out long term plans as we're still a WIP

But I couldn't stand losing to these fuckers, every part of their club is insufferable. The players, manager, management & fans deserve nothing and are honestly some of the worst Individuals I have had the displeasure of being exposed to, and that's why it's so bad, I can take the loss it's the idiots crawling out of the woodwork bragging about it as if it somehow validates their entire existence. Then you get the press which will have to be avoided for weeks after whilst we're bombarded with garbage that people are (shamefully) being paid to write about how United are back and numerous pieces slandering the club I love off to no end with no-one giving us a fighting chance.

In short, let's beat the bastards.

Rag.

Bravo
Zabaleta Stones Kolarov Clichy
Fernandinho
Sterling De Bruyne Silva Sane
Nolito

8-0 to City, big nose to get bossed by the Stones Kolarov axis, Bravo to save 4 penalties and Clattenburg to burst in to tears as Rooney fails to convert them.

Ilkay for for this? I know he kept stating this was the game he was targeting and has been training for a while. Bit of a blood and thunder game for ur debut after a long lay off.

This will be an extremely tough game, the rags don't have much adaption needed to adopt Mourinho's tactics, we do and we are still getting to grips with Pep's methods. They will, most likely, sit deep and counter through Martial and Mkhitaryan or Rooney, Ibrahimovic will provide a decent focal point and given his hatred of Pep will be fired up.

If we can deny them the ball for long periods, avoid loose spells like we've had 2nd half in all 3 league matches and take our chances we'll win. It will be a big test for whoever replaces Kun to ensure they link up properly with Nolito and Sterling. If it's Kelechi he will need to show a bit of maturity in terms of touch, halfhearted little flicks will only give the ball away. Similarly I think it's a big game for de Bruyne as he still doesn't seem to have fully embraced his new role as yet. Thankfully Silva, Sterling and Nolito are all in good form.

Hopefully with a number of our players left out of international squads Pep will at least have had a lot of time to work with the likes of Bravo, Sagna, Clichy, Kolarov and Fernandinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.