United away

Sold out. First time I've ever missed any ticket I wanted, was on the dot for points tomorrow. Luckily my old man is willing let me go on his as he has slightly more. Can guarantee they'll be the usual amount of kids and day trippers somehow their.

Anyone got a map of how to get there ? I always get lost when I leave Manchester.

Sold out. First time I've ever missed any ticket I wanted, was on the dot for points tomorrow. Luckily my old man is willing let me go on his as he has slightly more. Can guarantee they'll be the usual amount of kids and day trippers somehow their.

What, so it's sold out at 1750 more points than it did at the end of last season?

Counting a renewal at 1k points, where have those extra 750 points come from?

There have been nowhere near enough away games between the Derby in April and now to explain that discrepancy.

I got a ticket last year, missed out by less than 100 points this season.

Total fucking joke.

I wonder if it can be explained by the Joe's corporate lite getting priority regardless of points. Or a larger slice going to corporate hospitality packages.

And yet again I know a lad who's somehow got a ticket through a supporter's club despite not even having a seasoncard. Longstanding blue mind, but how do you explain that the supporters clubs follow a point criteria when so many people get hold of tickets they have no right to?

When I went to the derby in April, there was a whole row of clear plastics/football tourists who obviously got tickets via hospitality. Malaysians, Arabs. The other year there were loads of French lads. Don't want to sound xenophobic, but they were clearly not season ticket holders of 10 years from Withington, put it that way.

How can this be justified for a game like this? Proper blues missing out so the club can pocket a few more quid?

Fucking vile as far as I'm concerned. Been getting worse every year, and it shows no sign of changing.

Ticket details for the Manchester derby have now been released...

Barclays Premier League - Ticket Information

Manchester United v Manchester City

Sunday 25th October 2015

Kick off – 2.05pm

The Club has received an allocation of 3,000 tickets priced as follows:

Adults £55.00/£46.00/£45.00

18-20yrs £43.25/£36.50/£35.75

Over 65 & 16-17yrs £28.00/£27.00/£26.50

Under 16s £18.00
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 16,000 or more ticket points – Monday 5th October at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 15,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 6th October at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 14,500 or more ticket points – Wednesday 7th October at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 13,750 or more ticket points – Thursday 8th October at 9am.

• Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 16,000 or more ticket points – Monday 5th October at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 15,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 6th October at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 14,500 or more ticket points – Wednesday 7th October at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 13,750 or more ticket points – Thursday 8th October at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 13,250 or more ticket points – Friday 9th October at 9am.
Lrrr had it spot on.

I'm not overly bothered about missing out in all honesty, I hate the derby games but it is bullshit how i've been to every single game home and away since the last Derby, and not struggled for tickets in any of those games yet when it comes to the Derby, i'm seemingly getting further and further away from qualifying for a ticket.

why the suprise, at spurs there were about 200 fans from belgium at the front of the lower tier, plus numerous fans who clearly havnt earnt a loyalty point in their life and in germany a good few city fans from holland in the city section. I have no problem who gets the ticket if they are earnt in a fair fashion, but none of these were and ever will be present at sunderland on a tuesday night in the league cup

why the suprise, at spurs there were about 200 fans from belgium at the front of the lower tier, plus numerous fans who clearly havnt earnt a loyalty point in their life and in germany a good few city fans from holland in the city section. I have no problem who gets the ticket if they are earnt in a fair fashion, but none of these were and ever will be present at sunderland on a tuesday night in the league cup

I got a ticket to the derby via my own points in April. I'm a 'platinum' season ticket holder, renewed and signed up for all the cup schemes at the end of the season. Been to every single game since that derby, bar one, and have missed out on my points for the derby this season.

Was harder to get a ticket for the last derby than it was the 0-3 under Moyes. Getting harder every year.

Just goes to show the goalposts are being moved all the time. Nice to know the club are continuing to shit on the core support in pursuit of the £.

I got a ticket to the derby via my own points in April. I'm a 'platinum' season ticket holder, renewed and signed up for all the cup schemes at the end of the season. Been to every single game since that derby, bar one, and have missed out on my points for the derby this season.

Was harder to get a ticket for the last derby than it was the 0-3 under Moyes. Getting harder every year.

Just goes to show the goalposts are being moved all the time. Nice to know the club are continuing to shit on the core support in pursuit of the £.
That's what I find annoying as well
Last season the cut off point went up by 2000 and yet there had only been 1900 points available even if you had been to every game in between.
I haven't checked how many points there has been between the two games this year yet as I've just got in and seen this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.