United away

That's what I find annoying as well
Last season the cut off point went up by 2000 and yet there had only been 1900 points available even if you had been to every game in between.
I haven't checked how many points there has been between the two games this year yet as I've just got in and seen this thread.

It's a joke mate.

Sold out at 12k last year, 13,750 this.

You assume the 1k renewal bump, and then there's only circa a few hundred points that you could earn between now and the last derby in April.

It stinks, it's like this every year. Every year a smaller and smaller proportion of the allocation goes on sale directly to supporters.

All about the £.

It's a joke mate.

You assume the 1k renewal bump, and then there's only circa a few hundred points that you could earn between now and the last derby in April.

It stinks, it's like this every year. Every year a smaller and smaller proportion of the allocation goes on sale directly to supporters.

All about the £.
Ive just checked
There have been 8 away games and two home cup games
So if you're on platinum you get
980 for renewing including all cup schemes and 320 for the away games and 40 for the two CL home games
A grand total of 1340 points maximum that you can gain, and yet the bar has moved up 1750 points, something definitely stinks.

It's a joke mate.

All about the £.
They're making it harder and harder so fans keep signing up to all cup schemes, one season out of all three and the drop in points makes a lot of difference when it comes to this fixture.

Ive just checked
980 for renewing including all cup schemes and 320 for the away games and 40 for the two CL home games
A grand total of 1340 points maximum that you can gain, and yet the bar has moved up 1750 points, something definitely stinks.

It all stinks mate, you have probably 1500 max City fans who would attend any away game, supporters clubs and then points whores who sell on their ticket at no profit for the points. Then you have players and staff who have a share of tickets so if you're really lucky you'll get Grimsby away on a Sunday night.
Not that I'm complaining I did my travelling in the 70's 80's and 90's, I'm not prepared to pay today's prices even though I could.

Ive just checked

Thanks mate.

Well there you have it, if anyone doubts what's going on.

Used to pride ourselves on not being the corporate whores that the scum are, shitting on their supporters for the £, and now we're no better.

Just missed out. Got first dibs on a mates ticket (but looking good)
Just wait till tomorrow Sevilla tickets have heard the club are keeping 900 back. Sevilla will be sold out by Saturday.

Just missed out. Got first dibs on a mates ticket (but looking good)
Just wait till tomorrow Sevilla tickets have heard the club are keeping 900 back. Sevilla will be sold out by Saturday.
My mate reckons they'll be sold out by Friday afternoon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.