United fans outside Rooney's house [Merged]

Re: United fans protesting outside Rooney's house

1_barry_conlon said:
m27 said:
Do you know what's funniest? I'm told he's fast asleep elsewhere.

Ha fucking ha.

Don't tell me he's been in 'Shangrala' on Ashton Old rd?

Nope. He's in our spare room with a copy of the 5-1 on DVD and me Mam. He was ok the last time I checked on him.

Bazzer, all our dreams have come true, the Manchester Education Committee (MEC) has reformed.

Well, they were so successful last time weren't they? Err, no they weren't actually.

I expect to get stick being a Scouser coming on here but here goes.

United fans are such hypocrits preaching about Wayn£ Roon£y$ disloyalty and lack of respect for MUFC, they wasn't bothered about loyalty and respect when he walked out on us,his boyhood club,to force through a move to Old Trafford. They've rubbed our nose in it ever since they snatched Roon£y off us.

Fuck 'em. The saying "what goes around comes around" has never been more apt. I hope he goes to City for a huge price,we get a nice windfall through the sell-on clause,and then the boot will be on the other foot and you can rub their nose in it.

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Don't tell me he's been in 'Shangrala' on Ashton Old rd?

Nope. He's in our spare room with a copy of the 5-1 on DVD and me Mam. He was ok the last time I checked on him.

Bazzer, all our dreams have come true, the Manchester Education Committee (MEC) has reformed.

Well, they were so successful last time weren't they? Err, no they weren't actually.

Well we did have this conversation the other day wishing it and yet it's another dream that's come true. Must be a race meeting they can disrupt somewhere over the weekend....obviously a very small race meeting like they did last time as they wouldn't want to go anywhere where there actually was security. Is Little Dessie on that picture by the way?

great advert for any player wishing to join or leave em

mcfcliam said:
article-0-0BB6489C000005DC-313_634x347.jpg

10points for spotting the undercover city fan.

It is getting like the Kaka situation a couple of years back with the AC fans holding a midnight vidual outside his house. The outcome he signed for Real Madrid.

We must buy Rooney. Here is why

The one thing that I've been shocked by so far is the absence of any overt recognition on here of what Rooney going to City would mean. I wrote a post about it on one of the threads that got deleted, but in summary: it'll be fucking horrendous, from every possible angle. One thing's for sure, I wouldn't bother going to another Derby

There's also been a weird lack of shock at the merest possibility of this happening, as far as I can tell it would be without precedent, except perhaps Figo, Di Stefano and the rest of Barca's traitors (not a local rivalry though) or perhaps Mo Johnston. For a major uropean club to sell their best player to their inferior local rivals purely because he wants more money would be astonishing...I struggle to think of a comparison

That scouse **** could do considerable damage to this city, Im amazed people aren't more aware of this.
Well for me I am just trying not to think about that possibility as it is too horrendous for my mind to digest!

I guess the only comparable in England was when Sol Campbell went from Spurs to Arsenal but this would obviously be a whole other level

I hope to fuck that Jose comes in and takes him to Madrid
I was thinking about this earlier and the only thing I could come up with was a life-size, solid-gold statue in Piccadilly of Rooney wearing a City shirt giving it to Fergie up the arse.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/merged-rooney-leaving-thread-all-related-posts-here-please-311614/index136.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/merged-rooney ... ex136.html</a>

In fact, read the entire page. We would inflict so much psychological damage on their club that they mightn't recover.

How long are they going to hang around for ?

Even though it's pathetic and stupidity of the highest order I'd be well impressed if they set up camp like eco warriors :0)

I might drive past and drop them off an old oil barrel,it's getting a bit chilly at night and wouldn't want the little darlings catching a cold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.