United fans outside Rooney's house [Merged]

Re: United fans protesting outside Rooney's house

NewbBlue said:
For a major uropean club to sell their best player to their inferior local rivals purely because he wants more money would be astonishing...I struggle to think of a comparison

This is the bit they just don't get - our squad & first 11 is superior now and we don't have to rely on selling thousands of tacky Rooney dolls to Koreans to sustain it

bored at work said:
NewbBlue said:
For a major uropean club to sell their best player to their inferior local rivals purely because he wants more money would be astonishing...I struggle to think of a comparison

This is the bit they just don't get - our squad & first 11 is superior now and we don't have to rely on selling thousands of tacky Rooney dolls to Koreans to sustain it
Fergie said on MUTV that Gill had offered to make him the best paid player in Britain, but it wasn't enough

The papers and pundits are saying it's all about money. it is, but not in the way they mean. It's about MUFC being bld dry by Glazers, and the player seeing the effect on his team.

He wont come to City. Utd fans will drive him into the arms of Chelsea. Not sure I want him. Not the current Rooney anyway. Purely a footballing decision....just like Torres.

Jonno86 said:
I expect to get stick being a Scouser coming on here but here goes.

United fans are such hypocrits preaching about Wayn£ Roon£y$ disloyalty and lack of respect for MUFC, they wasn't bothered about loyalty and respect when he walked out on us,his boyhood club,to force through a move to Old Trafford. They've rubbed our nose in it ever since they snatched Roon£y off us.

Fuck 'em. The saying "what goes around comes around" has never been more apt. I hope he goes to City for a huge price,we get a nice windfall through the sell-on clause,and then the boot will be on the other foot and you can rub their nose in it.

Fair comment - a point I have pointed out to rags over the last couple of days and they just can't grasp the irony of it. Hypocrisy even for them deluded clowns. Bottom line is - he is leaving to earn more money and win trophies with a club that is moving in a better direction than his current club - exactly the same terminology was used by their fans when he left Everton. Mugs

Re: "Join City and You're Dead"

"Right!"

"Which **** said the all nighter was here?"

Re: "Join City and You're Dead"

Swales lives said:
He should have come to the gate with a big bag of Haribos' for the scruffy ***** and said,
"You're a bit early, but share these out between you."

made me laugh out loud - thanks!!

stupidmanurefanwa7jpgnx7-1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.