United fans response to our draw at Anfield.

Tpa7L.jpg

ardwickboy said:
City 3 - Newcastle (with 11 men) United 1 United 1 - Newcastle (with 10 men) United 1

Yep I can see what you rags mean....................Champions DO win these games.
Get out of that one you deluded fools.

Did a lickkle edit there I did.

I just got all that lucky shit from a rag.
I told the slabber that it's nether luck nor coincidence that the best keeper in the league plays for the best team.

rassclot said:
i can picture the fuckers sobbing quietly over their keyboards after posting that desperate pile of deluded shite.

a united fan told me that he was in the broadway pub not far from the new B.B.C. building in salford when a rag came in, ordered a pint and put his head in his hands and started sobbing uncontrollably.

hehe

r.soleofsalford said:
rassclot said:
i can picture the fuckers sobbing quietly over their keyboards after posting that desperate pile of deluded shite.

a united fan told me that he was in the broadway pub not far from the new B.B.C. building in salford when a rag came in, ordered a pint and put his head in his hands and started sobbing uncontrollably.

hehe

The mind boggles!

To be fair, 95% of Rag Cafe have never been to Old Trafford and world have a hard job pin pointing it on a map

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.