United fans response to our draw at Anfield.

Ducado said:
r.soleofsalford said:
rassclot said:
i can picture the fuckers sobbing quietly over their keyboards after posting that desperate pile of deluded shite.

a united fan told me that he was in the broadway pub not far from the new B.B.C. building in salford when a rag came in, ordered a pint and put his head in his hands and started sobbing uncontrollably.

hehe

The mind boggles!

To be fair, 95% of Rag Cafe have never been to Old Trafford and world have a hard job pin pointing it on a map

the rag that told me hasnt been in years but the crying man had just come from the demolition derby :)

SS117 said:
How bitter & deluded do these sound...

Joe Hart lol what an overated piece of city scum, just exaggerates with his dives and makes them look better than they are! Silly twat!

The blue moon has risen....and is now falling in the sky, back for another 35 year hibernation. City have peaked and this is the start of your fall from the summit...

lmfao, "still five points clear" city are lucky cunts, and all you fuckers that were saying "oh andy Carroll scored two against us last year we are better now" he still nearly got the winner, tonight proved city are far from champions, champions win those games even with ten men can stick your five points up your arse united are coming for you

U lucky blue cunts!!!! If it wasn't for that fuckin puff in your goal you'd have got nothin out of that game! The wheels are definitely coming off now, watch all the egos start fighting in that dressing room and city will press the self-destruct button!

the wheels have fell off and its only been a month !!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Looks like they've been trying to prove the theory that if chimps type at a keyboard they will eventually type something meaningful .............they've failed.

Didn't they draw at Anfield 1-1?

LOL

images

Armaan said:
Champions win those games? They drew there 1-1 lol

hehe .....

exactly !

And a Liverpool player , i think it was Kuyt , missed a golden chance in the dying minutes of the game , or the rags would have lost it!

It's only a few weeks ago that their star striker , a certain Mr Wayne Rooney , claimed that Anfield was THE hardest place in the Premiership to win at!!!!!!!

It sounds like they were a trifle disappointed that we didn't come a cropper yesterday!

Liverpool 1-1 Manchester United
Liverpool 1-1 Manchester City

Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle
Manchester United 1-1 Newcastle

stony said:
Hahaha, a draw at Anfield and they think the wheels are coming off. I hope the three points we take off them at the Etihad are the three points that win us the Prem.

Actually Stony I don't - I want us to have the prem wrapped up before they come so that they can watch us presented with the trophy.

Freestyler said:
LoveCity said:
Liverpool 1-1 Manchester United
Liverpool 1-1 Manchester City

Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle
Manchester United 1-1 Newcastle

Manchester United 1-6 Manchester City
Manchester United 3-0 Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur 1-5 Manchester City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.