United fans response to our draw at Anfield.

Wow.
Do people that stupid really share a common genetic link to primates, let alone the human species?
Do you need opposable thumbs or the ability to use rudimentary tools to be a member on there?
Just, well, wow.
If they didn't exist, you'd have to invent them. They have long ago waved goodbye to delusion and have shot straight through self parody without pausing for a break. Straight ahead now to total, irreparable psychotic meltdown.

Don't want to sound like a dick here, but I honestly cannot get my head round why any blue would want to go on a united website/forum/whatever to see what they their opinion is on things. Who gives a fuck?

Manchester-United-V-Manch-002.jpg

Blue Blood CTID said:
Don't want to sound like a dick here, but I honestly cannot get my head round why any blue would want to go on a united website/forum/whatever to see what they their opinion is on things. Who gives a fuck?
Have you ever slowed down for a nosy when driving past a car crash?

Blue Blood CTID said:
Well said. I couldn't give a toss what that lot think of us. They are an irrelevance.

bluegorton said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
Have you ever slowed down for a nosy when driving past a car crash?

Upon hearing of a car crash, I have never done a detour, braked, stopped the car and got out to take a look and check what they are wearing :D<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 pm --<br /><br />
LongsightM13 said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
zandvoort blue said:

Jesus.. fucking.. wept.
He'll have a City shirt on for the next derby.

It's one of the most sickening sights I have seen lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.