United Fans that call us 'Citeh'

Tbh fella I used to spell it like "Citeh" years before I even knew the Rags used it as a derogatory term.... Always spelt it like that in txt's to mates etc, then online... Think I spelt it like that a few years ago on here and one member went sick and started calling me a Rag....

No different to us calling them Yarnited.

Us mocking their accents (cockney), them mocking our accents (Mancunian).

corky1970 said:
i think what the op is saying, is that " citeh" is supposed to mock us, but if the thick red cunts realised its what mancs say, and they always tell us their fans are from manchester, then the term " citeh" would be a term of enderement and not derision.

utd fans from manchester who call us " citeh" ....................thick cunts
utd fans not from manchester who call us " citeh" ............... stupid thick cunts, ...........the clue is in the name..................MANCHESTER !!!!!

Or Manchestoh, so to speak.

LoveCity said:

How is it no different? Considering they are "Manchester" United. Am I missing your sarcasm?

alky313 said:
LoveCity said:

How is it no different? Considering they are "Manchester" United. Am I missing your sarcasm?

Obviously. They have more (or seem to have more) southern fans than local fans.

I really dont understand it at all. For united fans to say it its daft as it reaffirms that we are the only Manchester club, and shows they don't regard themselves as one. When other clubs do it I still don't understand it. What is the point in it?

it's v funny and tbh i quite enjoy them calling it us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.