United Fans that call us 'Citeh'

Serious question here....

Do you believe there are more 'local' City fans that United fans? When I say local, I mean in the whole Manchester area (yes I know United play at Old TRAFFORD) lol.

There's no doubt they have more Armchair 'fans' and certainly more 'Cockney' fans but I was just wondering on whether when some of you say you have more local fans, do you mean as a ratio of local to nationwide or that you genuinely believe you have more local fans?

It baffles me tbh, i understand when other clubs call it us but dont get why rags do. Wtf is with this 'bertie' aswel? They make up cartoon character (obsessed) and call it us :S wouldn't mind but it doesn't even offend us in the slightest, infact it doesn't mean anything!

I'm glad this thread is here because I have never ever understood any of the things they call us or the reasons as to why. To be honest I don't think most of them do either they just go along with it because that's what they do best. I've never once felt angry at Citeh, Berties, Liars, Stockport, Massive or Bitters. Whenever I've argued with any of them and they resort to Bitter Blue they keep laughing as if they've got one up on us and think they've won the arguement and I'm left thinking to myself WTF?

I just don't get any of them. I really wish they would call us something that has some actual genuine meaning that pissed me off but they don't. Fucking nonces the lot of them. As to the question is there more Rags than blues locally then I would have to say yes because they get so many dickheads than hang on that no fuck all about anything but want to be associated with success and something good in their lives. There's also the overseas factor where every man and his dog love to tell the family back home about their once in a lifetime trip to Old Trafford - probably on a Tuesday afternoon walk around the ground - and look at the photos we got, it's a great talking point.

Now ask how many local Rags actually go regularly and I think you will find the number shockingly different compared to the number of match going Blues. As I said earlier fucking nonces the lot of them.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
It baffles me tbh, i understand when other clubs call it us but dont get why rags do. Wtf is with this 'bertie' aswel? They make up cartoon character (obsessed) and call it us :S wouldn't mind but it doesn't even offend us in the slightest, infact it doesn't mean anything!

This. Fully understand other clubs doing it from dawn saaaarf, except the greater manc clubs for obvious reasons.

My favourite 'derogatory' term by out of town rags is the fact they still call us Shitty. I piss myself, because I then list of the other names like bertie, bitter etc and then they're like 'wtf do they mean never heard of them' MASSIVE NITED FAN.

Michael Corleone said:
Don't you just love it. Thick bastards don't realise it just reaffirms the fact that about half their fan base can't have more than 1 child in their family.

Hahahahaha do you mean their Chinese?

sjk2008 said:
Serious question here....

Do you believe there are more 'local' City fans that United fans? When I say local, I mean in the whole Manchester area (yes I know United play at Old TRAFFORD) lol.

There's no doubt they have more Armchair 'fans' and certainly more 'Cockney' fans but I was just wondering on whether when some of you say you have more local fans, do you mean as a ratio of local to nationwide or that you genuinely believe you have more local fans?

Semi final at wembly last season proved we do.

You can just imagine their cockney plastics trying to say it like "Citeh" in fake Manchester accents to look cool at supporters club meetings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.