United Fans that call us 'Citeh'

Pingu the Penguin said:
The "Council House" jibe is my favourite!

Oh yes one of my favourites is The Council House jibe.

Funny really as all of The CockWombles I know don't say that one to me anymore after I gave them a few home truths that Ushited were once considering moving into "The Council House" themselves before us Blues decided to move there.

Even funnier to watch them squirm when they found out I was right.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1372050_revealed_when_united_considered_a_move_from_old_trafford_to_eastlands" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... _eastlands</a>

Blue2112 said:
I'm glad this thread is here because I have never ever understood any of the things they call us or the reasons as to why. To be honest I don't think most of them do either they just go along with it because that's what they do best. I've never once felt angry at Citeh, Berties, Liars, Stockport, Massive or Bitters. Whenever I've argued with any of them and they resort to Bitter Blue they keep laughing as if they've got one up on us and think they've won the arguement and I'm left thinking to myself WTF?

I just don't get any of them. I really wish they would call us something that has some actual genuine meaning that pissed me off but they don't. Fucking nonces the lot of them. As to the question is there more Rags than blues locally then I would have to say yes because they get so many dickheads than hang on that no fuck all about anything but want to be associated with success and something good in their lives. There's also the overseas factor where every man and his dog love to tell the family back home about their once in a lifetime trip to Old Trafford - probably on a Tuesday afternoon walk around the ground - and look at the photos we got, it's a great talking point.

Now ask how many local Rags actually go regularly and I think you will find the number shockingly different compared to the number of match going Blues. As I said earlier fucking nonces the lot of them.
Agree with that. I was actually having a conversation today with a mate who doesn't follow football. I asked him if he was ever into football when he was younger and he said 'well I pretended to support United just because my mates did and they were local and they won things so it was an easy option to fit in' and that none of the other United fans really went to matches or knew much about football either, they just did it as an 'easy option'. He also said that even though he knows near enough fuck all about football he always realised the City fans actually had some idea about it.

oakiecokie said:
Doen`t bother me in the slightest,as it reafirms that we are true Mancs and thats how it sounds when spoken in a true Mancunian accent "Citeh".
Take it as a compliment boys and girls.
I`m proud to be a Manc !!

^^^^ This and I take it as a compliment rather than a pathectic dig.

FantasyIreland said:
Because of the Mancunian angle i've always liked it,so much so,it's my registration plate........

Baffling that others believe it mocks us.

do you own C1TEH ?
have you considered selling it ?
being from woodhouse park manchester M22

I have M22 BLU

nearest I could get but it kinda works

Alright lads, come clean, who sent this to the BBC match day page....

From Red Devil in London, via text: "Our season has imploded at the wrong time. Our over-paid mercenaries do not have the spirit that "Citeh" do. Get SAF out and Mourinho in this summer."

the talisman said:
Alright lads, come clean, who sent this to the BBC match day page....

From Red Devil in London, via text: "Our season has imploded at the wrong time. Our over-paid mercenaries do not have the spirit that "Citeh" do. Get SAF out and Mourinho in this summer."

clearly a blue as everyone else knows the rags have the experience and the history and know how on just how to close a season out
they never let it slip and they are of course much better in the second half of the season!!!

they can call us what they like as long as they call us for the trophy presentation ....

I live in Peckham, SE London and on a local forum, we are always being called "Citeh" by the rags on there. When I pointed out it's OUR Mancunian accent that makes it come across that way they didn't know what to say as London Club supporters ripped the piss out of them.
Went shopping pre-game today and the amount of Londoners that shouted "C'mon City" (I was wearing my City crested coat) had me in stitches- Plastics are hated down here.
I have had shit for wearing a City shirt but as soon as I say something all I get is "Sorry mate, didn't realise you were a Manc, good on ya" ! Millwall is the local team too !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.