United Fans that call us 'Citeh'

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
I still dont understand this insult, had a rag mate saying it. I just don't understand it

Nowt to understand fella..ask anyone from manchester how they'd say City and they would say CITEH..

Its a bit like a spuds fan saying to a west ham fan..'Ammers'.

lazerblue said:
stony said:
corky1970 said:
i think what the op is saying, is that " citeh" is supposed to mock us, but if the thick red ***** realised its what mancs say, and they always tell us their fans are from manchester, then the term " citeh" would be a term of enderement and not derision.

utd fans from manchester who call us " citeh" ....................thick *****
utd fans not from manchester who call us " citeh" ............... stupid thick *****, ...........the clue is in the name..................MANCHESTER !!!!!

Or Manchestoh, so to speak.
actually its manchistoh

winner.......give him six bokkles of stelloh.

Move along nothing to be seen here !! Only mard arses would whinge about a lovely name which obviously upsets that lot,as its a typical Mancunian word and something them fuckers don`t have in their armoury ... true Mancs !!!

Can't expect the average United fan to understand the term was put out by the southern press (Football365?) as a pisstake of the Mancunian accent. Most have never heard one before.

samharris said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
I still dont understand this insult, had a rag mate saying it. I just don't understand it

Nowt to understand fella..ask anyone from manchester how they'd say City and they would say CITEH..

Its a bit like a spuds fan saying to a west ham fan..'Ammers'.

And the reply would be "It's fackin' oyons, Yoo Cant".

moomba said:
Can't expect the average United fan to understand the term was put out by the southern press (Football365?) as a pisstake of the Mancunian accent. Most have never heard one before.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jErIBxCPKk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jErIBxCPKk</a>

:)

vividly remember the community shield game , and cockney rags calling us "citeh scum" & "manc bastards" and yet the team they follow allegedy comes from manchester , YCMIU.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.