united fans, the real bitters

BringBackSwales

My wife received a wedding invitation today. The groom is the son of a united season ticket holder (from Scotland !). On our invite they’d written “no City shirts” and my wife asked why? I said it’s probably meant to be funny but also the rags are absolutely fucking obsessed with us - when we were shit we were known for having great loyal support; they on the other hand have been known for a long time as having a lot of support but NEVER for having great support. Now we have not only the better quality support but a team and business model that makes them look like amateurs. On top of that they are bitter and obsessed always have been, can’t cope with the fact that we were liked when we were shit.

Not sure yet where I will where my City shirt for the wedding, on top of or underneath a standard shirt, but it will be on display

Last edited:
My wife received a wedding invitation today. The groom is the son of a united season ticket holder (from Aberdeen!), groom’s mum from Suffolk. On the invite they’d written “no City shirts” and my wife was shocked saying why would they write that? I said it’s probably meant to be funny but also they are absolutely fucking obsessed with us - when we were shit we were known for having great loyal support; they in the other hand have been known for a long time as having a lot of support but NEVER for having great support. Now we have not only the better quality support but a team and business model that makes them look like amateur cunts. On top of that they are bitter obsessed cunts, always have been, can’t cope with the fact that we were liked when we were shit.

Not sure yet where I will where my City shirt for the wedding, on top of or underneath a standard shirt, but it will be on display
Treat them with the contempt deserved, decline the invitation on the basis that you might be going to the chiropodist that day, or having colonic irrigation.

My wife received a wedding invitation today. The groom is the son of a united season ticket holder (from Aberdeen!), groom’s mum from Suffolk. On the invite they’d written “no City shirts” and my wife was shocked saying why would they write that? I said it’s probably meant to be funny but also they are absolutely fucking obsessed with us - when we were shit we were known for having great loyal support; they in the other hand have been known for a long time as having a lot of support but NEVER for having great support. Now we have not only the better quality support but a team and business model that makes them look like amateur cunts. On top of that they are bitter obsessed cunts, always have been, can’t cope with the fact that we were liked when we were shit.

Sounds a classy do.

Went to a wedding in Italy just before the FA Cup final. Groom is a United season ticket holder from Surrey. Little traditional Italian band played Blue Moon as the first song at the reception. Should have seen the lad's face. I requested they play it again because everyone loved it so much, which they did. Lmao.

Last edited:
Went to a wedding in Italy just before the FA Cup final. Groom is a United season ticket holder from Surrey. Little traditional Italian band played Blue Moon as the first song at the reception. Should have seen the lad's, face. I requested they play it again because everyone loved it so much, which they did. Lmao.
Decent Berting, that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.