united fans, the real bitters

I was sat down with the missus and two kids on Saturday in Exchange Square, had been to City store earlier to have pics with the trophies at the stadium.

My 15-year-old lad seemed worried, turned around and there was a guy in his 50s making wanker signs at him for wearing his City shirt.

I told my lad to ignore him, but not before I told the pissed up **** to keep walking and laughed at him while pointing to the Champions League badge on my lad's sleeve.

Proper hard man.

I was sat down with the missus and two kids on Saturday in Exchange Square, had been to City store earlier to have pics with the trophies at the stadium.

My 15-year-old lad seemed worried, turned around and there was a guy in his 50s making wanker signs at him for wearing his City shirt.

I told my lad to ignore him, but not before I told the pissed up **** to keep walking and laughed at him while pointing to the Champions League badge on my lad's sleeve.

Proper hard man.
I would have got the cops involved and said that he was trying to offer sexual favours to a minor.
Get the **** locked up and possibly thrown out of his house.

They used to constantly tell us that
we were obsessed with them. They never shut the fuck up about us - bastard banner. Nursery rhymes. Dave’s bbq.
I never have and never will give a flying fuck about what they achieved.
I was and shall always be, finances permitting, a season ticket holding Mancunian Blue they were as irrelevant then as they are now and above all not Mancunian.
Ignorance really was bliss back then because refusing to engage from a position of knowing absolutely fuck all about what or how they’d won made them angry and we were bitter for choosing not to care. Freedom of choice doesn’t exist in their shallow little cesspool lives.
Adopting the same stance now makes them even angrier. It’s even funnier when they feel the need to tell you that ten Bob is going in the right direction and you just shrug.
They’re fucking putrid, disgusting, fetid has beens these days.
The faded slapper in The Jam classic The Butterfly Collector.
Fuck off you SCUM.
WTFAmu.
CTID.
As you were Blues.
You OK mate, pour yourself a large one, take 5 lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.