United fans - tossers

For someone who claims to have been born in the 50's, Koral, I have to say you appear to have the mental age of a child.

You claim to be a City fan but you spend all your time bigging-up the vile rags. Why not just be honest and admit you're a plastic scum wanker.

I do believe you can get tablets for your condition though.

sixlashes said:
he,s quite well educated for a criminal...imo

what Id like to know is...WTF is a 50 year old wombat wanker doing on a city forum at 2.30 in the morning... Oz time.

Koral said:
Bigga said:
Born in '58, eh?

It's weird, but I can't see the correlation between your age and the way you write.

Something is amiss here, 'Koral'.

Why? Do you think that all people over the age of 50 are feeble minded and incapable of reasoned thought? FYI, my kids keep me young and unlike MY parents, i like to listen to THEIR music without condemning it and i have plenty of THEIR music on my Ipod besides "Ye Olde Worlde Music"!

Fuck me. I'm still young in the head even if my body is fucked! :-)

It had nothing to do with "reasoned thought" as I hadn't seen any, to this point in time.

It was more the constant effing and jeffing that protruded from your responses, that confused me. I'm sure if one were to emit "reasoned thought", one could do so without such boorish behaviour belying your age.

Unless, of course, such primitive dialogue is destined to seep from the very marrow of your bones as recourse for conversation.

mancityvstoke said:
Koral said:
Well........i am gobsmacked! How can i possibly dispute such a reasoned argument as that *roll eyes*!

and you reckon you're over 50?

you mate are full of bollocks. Just fuck off back to Red Issue. Silly Aussie kid.

How insecure you are. I tell you my real age and you can't cope with it! It's like the point i have been trying to make recently.........it's not what is going to happen this weekend, it's what's going to happen next season.

You poor twats are so focused on the result this weekend. So we win! AND?

who gives a fucks what they think on sad cafe.

the clocks ticking and even the numbest of the rags realise the fact. i have talking to a few over the last week and they do seem to be genuinely running scared, but hey, football is a funny old game whether we win lose or draw, we are going forward at a speed i never thought we could.

the days when they were the top dogs and we were shit is changing fast. suck it up you rag bastards,

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:

you mate are full of bollocks. Just fuck off back to Red Issue. Silly Aussie kid.

How insecure you are. I tell you my real age and you can't cope with it! It's like the point i have been trying to make recently.........it's not what is going to happen this weekend, it's what's going to happen next season.

One game at a time bro thats what!

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:

we get pissed and take the piss out of the rags....I take it you go outside and throw a piece of wood n see if it comes back....really exciting eh?

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:

you poor twats? Fucking Hell.
How to win friends and influence people by a 50 odd year old Citizen of Australia.

Oh and by the way this is a football forum not fucking University Challenge. Intellectual responses? FFS. what a dick you are pal.

Oh and for REAL City fans the Derby IS fucking hugely important and we've had a great season......4th spot is ours for the taking. When could we last say that?

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:

you really are an articulate fuckwit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.