United fans - tossers

Koral said:
samharris said:
you're a fucking weasel rag...now jog on sonny.

Why should i "jog on sonny?" Why don't you "fucking jog on sonny?" You've posted fuck all on this topic except for that literary masterpiece so i surmise, that you are one of 'drones' that won't allow any contrary opinion but have no alternative argument except for............"Pm me and i'll fight ya!"

Can you make fire yet?

you're a runner...and you know it..

and a Roo shagger.

samharris said:
Koral said:
Why should i "jog on sonny?" Why don't you "fucking jog on sonny?" You've posted fuck all on this topic except for that literary masterpiece so i surmise, that you are one of 'drones' that won't allow any contrary opinion but have no alternative argument except for............"Pm me and i'll fight ya!"

Can you make fire yet?

LMAO

de niro said:
samharris said:
I think the mods should let us know where this twat koral's IP address originates..??

he's in austrailia.

100% correct and it's Australia with a capital 'A'. BTW, i am not a "twat". Why am i so vilified because i post a contrary opinion? I look at the posts on this forum and shake my head sometimes. It doesn't make my thoughts right but neither should they be ridiculed because i don't tow the 'forum' party line.

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:
pM me wanker

Why? Are you going to fight me? You are a knobhead because you believe all the shit that's fed to you. Whether i say that to your face will not alter the lack on reasoning you are afflicted with.

Do your knuckles drag on the floor when you walk?

-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:47 pm --

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Should be edited to " City have some tossers too!" ;)

Agree.

he's talkin to you you twit.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:27 pm --<br /><br />
Koral said:
samharris said:
you're a fucking weasel rag...now jog on sonny.

Can you make fire yet?

said crocodile dundee.:)

samharris said:
Koral said:
Why? Are you going to fight me? You are a knobhead because you believe all the shit that's fed to you. Whether i say that to your face will not alter the lack on reasoning you are afflicted with.

Do your knuckles drag on the floor when you walk?

-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:47 pm --

Agree.

he's talkin to you you twit.

Ha ha Sam "twit" havent heard that one for along time!! Abit tame for this forum isnt it!! ;)

samharris said:
Koral said:

Can you make fire yet?

and a Roo shagger.

No. Never run and if that's the sum total of you're intellectual argument then i will probably have a more rewarding conversation with a 'Roo'.

What time do you have to get up when you empty peoples bins?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.