United fans - tossers

Koral said:
de niro said:
he's in austrailia.

100% correct and it's Australia with a capital 'A'. BTW, i am not a "twat". Why am i so vilified because i post a contrary opinion? I look at the posts on this forum and shake my head sometimes. It doesn't make my thoughts right but neither should they be ridiculed because i don't tow the 'forum' party line.

so those poor Aborigines have to put up with you...the nerd with the word.

Koral said:
samharris said:
you're a runner...and you know it..

and a Roo shagger.

No. Never run and if that's the sum total of you're intellectual argument then i will probably have a more rewarding conversation with a 'Roo'.

What time do you have to get up when you empty peoples bins?

Not if its a Roo -ney you wont!! And dont knock bin men Neville Southall was a great keeper and bin man!!!

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:
Fuck off SKIPPY

Well........i am gobsmacked! How can i possibly dispute such a reasoned argument as that *roll eyes*!

and you reckon you're over 50?

you mate are full of bollocks. Just fuck off back to Red Issue. Silly Aussie kid.

samharris said:
Koral said:
100% correct and it's Australia with a capital 'A'. BTW, i am not a "twat". Why am i so vilified because i post a contrary opinion? I look at the posts on this forum and shake my head sometimes. It doesn't make my thoughts right but neither should they be ridiculed because i don't tow the 'forum' party line.

so those poor Aborigines have to put up with you...the nerd with the word.

Most of the indigenous population would put your literary efforts to shame "samharris."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.