United fans - tossers

Is it safe to post lol

2us7t6c.png

mcfcliam said:
Pam said:
They are not from Manchester so they don't have to sit at work having the rip taken out of them by City fans. They don't work with any City fans. They probably don't even know any City fans and so there is nothing to make them dread a City victory worse than they might dread being beaten by the red scouse.

Fucking tarts! Fuck off back to London.

-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 pm --

And as for this, my bloody grand mother was like that. If the rags won, she found a way to work it into any conversation. If they lost, she swore blind she wasn't that interested in football anyway. My ex was the same way, although he has now come full circle and is claiming to have defected to City.

Good work Pam, did you force him?!

No, he claims to have got there all by himself.

samharris said:
bumbleblue said:
For those of you rag bastards watching in the south let me trasnlate for you..
You are a banch of cants and can fack orf back to Landan ..

the quicker the better. tah tah, xxx

Im a blue exiled darn sarf if you dont mind.:) sunny Brighton.

I lived darn there meself for 10 years its not you i am berating its those rag plastics that don't know where manchester is and walk about in there rag shirts calling us citeh etc. i used to live near selhurst park and honest you would see more rag shirts than palace ones it used to drive me nuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.