United fans - tossers

BufordUSABlue said:
shadygiz said:
he's been banned guys...wanted to read the full thread before i made a decision

Hip hip hooray - you know it makes sense Shady!

He was certainly a strange un that one, he actually started off being very aggressive so he cant say he's been wronged here!!

And so that everyone knows, although i live here in the US now, I still love the boys (in a manly way of course) as much as i ever have done and i for one am really enjoying this ride and will continue to do so as much of it is upwards now unlike before i came out here which was considerably the other direction!

Never stopped me loving my club and thats why i find this guys attitude all the more strange - still it take all sorts!

Looking forward to the early start on Saturday (7.30am KO here!) as a win make the day that much longer to savour, as i go out proud as punch in my City shirt looking for some plastics to berate, much to my wife's chagrin :-) !!

Come on you Blues!!!!

no need really bud to explain yourself..City can tell City..:)

samharris said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Hip hip hooray - you know it makes sense Shady!

He was certainly a strange un that one, he actually started off being very aggressive so he cant say he's been wronged here!!

And so that everyone knows, although i live here in the US now, I still love the boys (in a manly way of course) as much as i ever have done and i for one am really enjoying this ride and will continue to do so as much of it is upwards now unlike before i came out here which was considerably the other direction!

Never stopped me loving my club and thats why i find this guys attitude all the more strange - still it take all sorts!

Looking forward to the early start on Saturday (7.30am KO here!) as a win make the day that much longer to savour, as i go out proud as punch in my City shirt looking for some plastics to berate, much to my wife's chagrin :-) !!

Come on you Blues!!!!

no need really bud to explain yourself..City can tell City..:)

I know Sam - but i felt the need to make sure that all exiles are not tarr'd with the same brush cocka!

Oh my word, i come home from work and its all kicked off, said he was talkin out of his arse.Can smell a rag miles off.
lmfao

Where I work, all the Rags have been walikng around shitting themselves and asking each other what they think about tomorrow. The general concensus is that they are going to get beat (hammered). I am confident we will beat them but either way, it is more than obvious how much this means to the Cockney pillocks. Win or lose, we are on the way up and they are on the way down (fast).
Come on Tevez
Come on Adebayor
COME ON CITY!!!

Koral said:
mancityvstoke said:
Try a bit harder to say something NICE about YOUR club......PAL

Trophies this united that...not won anything this....empty trophy cabinet that.....all these years this.....how much have we spent that...

A 5 year old could spot from ALL your posts who you ACTUALLY support. FFS...give up....admit it....its funny how these RAGS do this ...but what's the point?

Rags? I've been following City for so, so long. I'm just getting fed up with all the crap, all the excuses that are made on this forum. Have i posted anything which is not 'factual'? Is the sole purpose of this forum to blow smoke up each others arse to make us 'feel good' even in the face of shit results?

"Say something nice about your club?"

So. i post everything is fucking great at City, i love the club, we are doing so well, i will renew my season ticket, the manager has spent well..................FFS!!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Yeah like that's going to make a big fucking difference. What will make a difference is me speaking my mind and i'm very sorry if it affects the cocoon state that most of you are in at the moment but i will continue to do so.

Oh do leave off, you boring rag banjo-head.

missi.t said:
Oh my word, i come home from work and its all kicked off, said he was talkin out of his arse.Can smell a rag miles off.
lmfao

well seeing as hes in Australia...that is one hell of a thing you got going on girl.:)

ChippyPerthBlue said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
I fucking hate them. they talk through there arses.
Come on cityyyyyyyy!

Talking about who are their biggest rivals.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/city-liverpool-260610/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/city-liverpool-260610/</a>

where are liverpool in the league?

once again, where are liverpool in the league?

yeah this is true? they didnt look that happy after beating us in the carling cup at OT ?

Any rag fan who lives in or around Manchester, would not even think of another club they would rather beat than CITY.
Correct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.