United fans - tossers

Oh well I'm sure we're due more of his ilk, interesting posting style reminded me of tevezblue....

DannyBoy2890 said:
I fucking hate them. they talk through there arses.
Come on cityyyyyyyy!

Talking about who are their biggest rivals.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/city-liverpool-260610/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/city-liverpool-260610/</a>

Liverpool will mount a challenge. City won`t.
where are liverpool in the league?

Liverpool then City then Leeds. This largely depends on where they are in the table.
once again, where are liverpool in the league?

For me, it's Liverpool by a million miles.
Watching us beat them gives me much more pleasure than beating City.
yeah this is true? they didnt look that happy after beating us in the carling cup at OT ?

They are not from Manchester so they don't have to sit at work having the rip taken out of them by City fans. They don't work with any City fans. They probably don't even know any City fans and so there is nothing to make them dread a City victory worse than they might dread being beaten by the red scouse.

Fucking tarts! Fuck off back to London.

-- Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 pm --

Harry Godwin said:
Hah!!! they're bricking it no matter what they say. A rag I know, who
has been gobbing off for years and who I have had fisticuffs with on
several occasions, has suddenly decided that he's not that interested
in football anymore. Tossers one and all.

And as for this, my bloody grand mother was like that. If the rags won, she found a way to work it into any conversation. If they lost, she swore blind she wasn't that interested in football anyway. My ex was the same way, although he has now come full circle and is claiming to have defected to City.

Pam said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Come on cityyyyyyyy!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/city-liverpool-260610/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/city-liverpool-260610/</a>

yeah this is true? they didnt look that happy after beating us in the carling cup at OT ?

They are not from Manchester so they don't have to sit at work having the rip taken out of them by City fans. They don't work with any City fans. They probably don't even know any City fans and so there is nothing to make them dread a City victory worse than they might dread being beaten by the red scouse.

Harry Godwin said:

My bloody grand mother was like that. If the rags won, she found a way to work it into any conversation. If they lost, she swore blind she wasn't that interested in football anyway. My ex was the same way, although he has now come full circle and is claiming to have defected to City.

Better late than never eh Pam :) would have loved to see you go toe to toe with this one.

For those of you rag bastards watching in the south let me trasnlate for you..
You are a banch of cants and can fack orf back to Landan ..

the quicker the better. tah tah, xxx

bumbleblue said:
For those of you rag bastards watching in the south let me trasnlate for you..
You are a banch of cants and can fack orf back to Landan ..

the quicker the better. tah tah, xxx

Im a blue exiled darn sarf if you dont mind.:) sunny Brighton.

samharris said:
Pam said:

My bloody grand mother was like that. If the rags won, she found a way to work it into any conversation. If they lost, she swore blind she wasn't that interested in football anyway. My ex was the same way, although he has now come full circle and is claiming to have defected to City.

Better late than never eh Pam :) would have loved to see you go toe to toe with this one.

A waste of breath, let me tell you.

Pam said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Come on cityyyyyyyy!

Harry Godwin said:

And as for this, my bloody grand mother was like that. If the rags won, she found a way to work it into any conversation. If they lost, she swore blind she wasn't that interested in football anyway. My ex was the same way, although he has now come full circle and is claiming to have defected to City.

Good work Pam, did you force him?!

missi.t said:
Cant believe this anal seepage........

psychologically I think Liverpool will always be our main rivals, especially considering the history, geographical location and number of titles won. However, in a footballing sense...Chelsea and Arsenal are our biggest rivals right now...thats how I look at it.

Makes me laugh. this cock is from London, so, what the f**k would he know about what a manc thinks.Cant see that shandy swilling T**T havin the banter we'll all be havin 2day.
This is how it feels to be city...................

I can't read any more of their deluded twatticisms. They ought to get it through their thick heads that Manchester hates the cockney scum plastics. They have nothing to do with the city of Manchester. They'll never have anything to do with it.

shadygiz said:
he's been banned guys...wanted to read the full thread before i made a decision

Hip hip hooray - you know it makes sense Shady!

He was certainly a strange un that one, he actually started off being very aggressive so he cant say he's been wronged here!!

And so that everyone knows, although i live here in the US now, I still love the boys (in a manly way of course) as much as i ever have done and i for one am really enjoying this ride and will continue to do so as much of it is upwards now unlike before i came out here which was considerably the other direction!

Never stopped me loving my club and thats why i find this guys attitude all the more strange - still it take all sorts!

Looking forward to the early start on Saturday (7.30am KO here!) as a win make the day that much longer to savour, as i go out proud as punch in my City shirt looking for some plastics to berate, much to my wife's chagrin :-) !!

Come on you Blues!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.